- Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- Carrots (chopped)
- Black olives
- Celery (chopped)
- Radishes (chopped)
- Yellow peppers (chopped)
- Any other vegetables of your choice
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. Boil the noodles. When the noodles are good, put them in the fridge so that they can cool.
3. Prepare all the vegetables and chicken you want in the salad by cutting them into small pieces (dime or nickel sized).
4. Put the noodles in a bowl when the noodles are cold and ready. The size of the bowl depends on how much stuff you're putting in it. Put the rest of the ingredients in and take out the mayo.
5. Put however much mayo you like or think you need into it. There should be enough to be a layer on most of it, but you don't want the salad to be just mayo.
6. Mix everything together. You can eat it now or put it back in the refrigerator until you need it.
Alternate chicken salad that is quick and easy. You will need a food processor ingredients 1. 1 can of chicken in water 2. 2 tbl spoons of relish 3. table spoon of mayo 4. 2 teaspoons of dijon mustard 5. your favorite cracker 6. Add salt pepper, paprika, and another spice or two to taste. Place all ingredients in food processor and leave it on for about 15 seconds. The chicken will be very finely chopped. Place the mixture into a bowl and stir it for a bit. Use a fork to place mixture on crackers or just dip them.