· 3 cups gram flour (bason)
· 7-8 tbsp semolina flour (suji)
· 1 cup unsalted butter of ghee
· 1 ½ cup ground sugar
· 1 ½ tbsp sliced almonds
· 1 tsp ground cardamom powder
· 1 tbsp sliced pistachio nuts for garnishing
Put gram flour, semolina flour and butter (or ghee) in a pan and mix well. When all the ingredients are mixed then put it on medium heat and cook for 8-10 minutes. Don’t cook it on high heat. Then remove it from heat and let it relax at room temperature for about 10 minutes. When the bason is slightly warm it will leave ghee. Now add the ground sugar, almonds and cardamom powder. Mix well and then make laddu of your desired size. The laddu are ready, to garnish them slightly dip one side of the laddu in the melted butter or ghee and then dip this side in the sliced pistachio nuts. Enjoy!